Tuesday 4 March 2014

Chloe Creates | Yummy Pancakes!




 Evening lovely bloggers! So it's been ages since my last post - iv been so busy! I've got so much to talk about but this post must go to Pancake day!! I'm obsessed with pancakes i could eat them everyday, 365 days a year, i love them. So you can imagine my excitement today - the only day of the year when i can get away with eating as many of them as i like, with as many topping as i like - eekkk (my exciting squeal)! And that is exactly what i did. Obviously after work today i went with my sister to the gym and had a hardcore workout, as that obviously made the amount of pancakes and nutella i was going to consume when i got home completely ok! Right? That is how it works isn't it; that would balance it out surely? (raised eyebrows)!! 
Anyway, here is my Pancake Day in photos: 










I'm way to lazy to make my pancake mix; that just creates a longer wait! The Mc Dougalls mix was perfectly scrumptious! I love the smell when their cooking in the pan! Yummy!!



MUST HAVE toppings! Strawberries, Nutella, Golden Syrup, Banana,  Lemon and Sugar!










Banana, Nutella and Golden Syrup filled with strawberries on the side, was just one of my creations!


What did you have on your Pancakes? Let me know your creations! I wish i lived in America so i could have pancakes everyday at ihop - international house of pancakes! That would be a dream come true ha! Let me know of any crazy creations - someone told me today that their favourite topping was brown sauce and chillies :O !! Utterly shocked! That's just pure weird; isn't it?! Let me know!!.....
Love Chlo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment