Tuesday 25 February 2014

Chloe Creates | my weekend in photos


Evening everyone, so this is what i got up to this weekend - in photos! 


 After a long muddy walk round the country side it was bath time, much to Bailey, Marley and Gerty's delight.... (NOT!)




This is little Gerty trying to make a break for it away from the bathroom!!
I LOVE this shot! 



Me and Bailey having a cuddle after his bath! 







Natural Canary Yellow Diamond that i fell in love with at work!! 




Breakfast! A healthy granola oats, yoghurt and banana mix! Gerty enjoyed it too! - Cheeky! 


 
My new dressing table/desk that me and my boyfriend had lots of fun putting together! - Ok maybe the right word to use isn't fun; it wasn't exactly my idea of fun anyway. But i adore it so much now its all put together and pretty! I'm currently sat at it writing this blog :)! Oh and yes i did get told off for just standing and taking pictures and not helping btw! Ha! Naughty me!






Gerty helping my sister with her art homework! She has to be involved in EVERYTHING! 
 Gym time & a healthy dinner of: Chili Salmon, roasted vegetables with balsamic vinegar and a jacket potato! 



Feeding my sister's horsey! He's so cute and all fluffy with his winter coat on! And if you haven't guessed by now - yes, i am animal obsessed!


Hope you enjoyed seeing a little into my life through my photos, leave me a comment and let me know what you got up to this weekend!
Love, Chlo xo
 



2 comments:

  1. looks like the perfect weekend :) I love going for long walks with the dog, even if it is muddy! :) x

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww me too! And my dogs definitely enjoy it, running through the mud is their favourite part ha! xx

    ReplyDelete