Wednesday 5 March 2014

Chlo Creates | Beauty - Fabulous February Favourites


Now i know i'm a little late with my favourite beauty products of feb but never the less i'm going to do it now anyway. These are the products that I've been totally loving this February and now could not leave without!







1, Estee Lauder Double Wear "Stay-in-Place Makeup" foundation is my ultimate best ever foundation! It does exactly what it says on the bottle, 'stay in place' and that is the second thing i look for in my perfect foundation after coverage. It has medium to full coverage on my skin; most people would probably say that it has full flawless coverage; but i have a few naughty scars left behind from my troublesome skin that are little buggers to cover up! This foundation stays in place from 7 in the morning before work, until half 7 at night when i leave the gym to go home, with just a few touch ups with my powder for my oily skin. Perfecto! However i do tend to go for a lighter foundation on my days off work, just to give my face a little breather as the Double Wear is so thick in consistency. But i can't find any other foundation that stays in place and covers as well as this little Lauder does! I wear shade 3W1 TAWNY.

2. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer is my latest discovery! (i know i'm a little behind)! It's a little tube of magic! I use the original oil-free primer from Smashbox but there are many to choose from: colour corrector, luminizing, blemish control, hydrating..the list goes on.



I love the fact that Smasbox does a travel size in these primers as this was my first time purchasing it, and there is nothing more that i hate than buying a beauty product that is rubbish or doesn't agree with your skin. And you can't return it or anything it just sits there on your dressing table screaming at you "i was a waste of money, i was a waste of money"! Urgh so annoying, right?! So yeah, i bought the travel size which was cheaper and has lasted me ages so far - yippee! This primer even helps the most rubbishy of all foundations stay on a little longer and it creates the most sublime canvas for the rest of your makeup.

3.Nars Copacabana Illuminator is the perfect highlighter. There are different shades to choose from with this Illuminator and Nars always do the most beautiful colours in makeup but i went for the Copacabana.



The Copacabana is the perfect Illuminator to create a stunning sparkle to your makeup. I use it to highlight my cheek bones, brow bone and cupids bow. It leaves my face with a subtle glow that isn't too dewy or too overpowering, which is perfect for me!

4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I wear this concealer in shade 'cool medium' which is a number two. I use it to cover up scars, blemishes and other little imperfections underneath my foundation, and then i use it over the top of my foundation; underneath my eyes, on the inner skin of my eye and down the top of my nose and branch out to in between my eyebrows. It creates a bright smooth finish that doesn't crease into any lines round my eyes and leaves a flawless finish that lasts near enough all day. A great little concealer at a bargain price of £4.19 (i think) possibly slightly more.


Here is a picture of my everyday subtle makeup when using these products :


















Let me know what you think of any of these products if you have tried them or about your February Favs! My next post will be my March Wish List - it's HUGE! But don't worry i'll tone it down into one blog; my wish list is forever growing...check back to read about that soon!
Love Chlo xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment