Friday 7 March 2014

Chlo Creates | March Wishes



Hiya Beautys, so this post is just a short one on my wishlist for March. I'm such a shopaholic and my wishlist is for ever growing, but there is a few things that i particularly have my eye on to buy this month. It literally is just a few things that i'm going to buy this month or should i say am 'allowed' to buy this month! - As my boyfriend has put me on a spending ban as we're supposed to be saving for our holiday this summer. But i still manage to sneakily swipe my lovely little bit of plastic more than enough times a week! I just cant help myself! I LOVE SHOPPING! I CONFESS! haha! Anyway here is my wishlist...

1. Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette  


I know I'm a little behind the buzz on this one! But from reading other blogs I've realised this is a must have and i totally love every shade in this palette, so the time has come that i must - i repeat MUST purchase this stunner.



2. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment


I have gone far too long this time without my beloved Moroccan Oil - it's been about 3 - 4 months!! And my hair is defiantly feeling unloved; why I've left it so long to purchase another bottle i have no idea. So this one is a must too!


3. Monochrome Trousers




I adore the monochrome look and have lots of monochrome outfits. But i'm yet to purchase a pair of the much loved monochrome trousers. The pictures above are just a few of the ones that i love! It's going to be a tough decision buying just one pair, oh dear this could be tragic! Why do clothes have to be so irresistible and addictive?!


4. Pastel Jumpers 



I need to get myself some pastel jumpers for this spring season especially a fluffy one! I have a pair of Zara pastel mint jeans from last summer that will go perfectly with a fluffy pastel pink jumper. That is definitely an outfit that i need to wear this spring. My favourite pastel look so far of this season was Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's dress at the Oscars. She looked mesmerizing and simply stunning...

Pastel Perfect right?!...


Let me know beautiful bloggers; what is your March Wishlist? Or can you recommend anywhere to get the fashion pieces on my wishlist? Let me know...
Lots of Love Chloe xo


No comments:

Post a Comment