Monday 10 March 2014

Chlo Creates | March's Fashion Bargains


So we're only 10 days into March and yes, i already have some fashion bargains that I've bought. Anyone who knows me, knows how much i love a bargain! So i'm very excited to share this post with you guys. 

1. Black Top with High Rise Cowl Neck. 
Matalan - £10 
Size 10.


This black top is perfect for dressing up or down, i wore it to an engagement party last weekend which was quite a dressy event (i'll post pics below) but I've also wore it with black skinny jeans to go shopping. Two or more looks for a tena is great i think! This top has a lovely feel to it too; i'm not sure how to explain it - it's not silky but it's really soft and lies nicely on the body. The neck also sits nicely, which is good as i find some of the higher neck tops a pain, as the collar just doesn't sit how its supposed to which irritates me all day/night. 






I think this necklace goes nicely with it, but actually black goes with anything and you could team any statement necklace with this top. This necklace is from Wallis in Debenhams and was on sale for £5.
Below is the outfit i wore this top with for an engagement party...








I teamed the top with:
Black silk snake print trousers from george by Asda.
Gold jaguar belt from River Island
Nude court shoes from Guess at Tk Maxx.








 2. Floral Tunic Spring Dress 
       Dorothy Perkins £17
  Size 10.

This dress is so on trend right now; with the floral pattern hitting every shop this season, and with Pantone's Colour of the Year for 2014 being Radiant Orchid. The pink hues are bang on trend. I found this dress on the sale rail (my favourite place) for just £17 which i thought was really good for such a fashionable piece. It's also hard to find a nice dress for under £20 these days unless your in Primark so i was chuffed with this buy. I wore it with peep toe patent grey heels on a works night out and had lots of lovely compliments on the dress. However unfortunately i wasn't very snap happy that night so haven't any photos :( ! I've took a few for you to just see what it looks like on, but excuse the lack of effort on hair and makeup etc i was feeling a little cba with my appearance.



I wore it with this cute little necklace from Primark which was just £1 or £2, sorry bad memory! I love this necklace though it's like a smaller statement necklace that you can wear everyday and for a couple of quid at the most is a bargain!! I think i'm going to go back to Primark and purchase it in gold too! Anyway i think any silver necklace would go well with this dress, but i would say keep it simple, as the dress has so much going on in the lovely pattern anyway.







3. Guess Nude Court Shoes
Tk Maxx £39.99


Tk Maxx, after Bicester Village is my go to place for designer bargains. I bought these shoes for £39.99 and they retail for around £120.00 in the Guess shop or online. They are so Kim Kardashian style i love love love them! I've teamed them with jeans, a black dress, my outfit for the engagement party above ^^ and i have so many more endless outfit choices i could wear them with! Also a huge bonus - they are SO comfy! I am a very proud owner of a pair of Nude peep toe Christian Louboutins; and they are literally the most un-comfiest shoes ever! But they are just so beautiful and of course the famous red bottoms, so i have to let them off. But that isn't the case with these shoes, they are beautiful and comfy! Yipppeee! 










Kim K in just a couple of appearances in her many Nude Court Shoes that she owns, love them, love her style, love her.









Thanks for reading beautiful bloggers! Have you come across any good bargains recently? Let me know in a comment below,
Love Chlo xo 

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, I love the floral print, I love a bargain too.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i think floral prints are so pretty. Thanks for reading michelle :) xo

    ReplyDelete