Sunday 30 March 2014

Weekend Outfits | OOTD



I've had a busy weekend of work, charity events, nights out with my girls, shopping and mothers day! Here's some of my outfits from this weekend, you'll have to excuse my poor photography but i feel like I've been in a rush all weekend, so have just taken quick snaps to share with you guys. That is me all over though, i am always in a rush or running late - my life is a bit of a whirlwind at the moment; but i don't think i'd change a thing!  

Teenage Cancer Trust Charity Event - Arabian Nights @ Apres Bar 


I have no picture of my full outfit that's how late i was running for this event; i didn't even have time to stop for a second and take a selfie! But anyway i wore:
Neon Yellow Top - George Asda
Monochrome Tartan Trousers - Zara
Black Court Shoe - Primark
Jewellery - Necklace: Primark, Watch: Guess, Bracelets: Pandora and Tiffany, Rings: Gemporia.

Photobooth time:






Shopping and Work:




Denim Shirt - Zara

Fluorescent Orange Jumper - H&M

 Extra Skinny Jeans - Primark

Shoes - River Island








Girls Night Out - "Girls just wana have fun.."





Black High Cowl Neck Top - Matalan

Leather look skinny jeans - Oasis

Nude Court Shoes - Guess

Clutch Bag - Bulaggi

Necklace - New Look

Watch - Anne Klein




Gym Time 


 Orange Sports bra - TK Maxx

Grey Sports Vest - Primark

Pink Stringer Vest - GymShark

Grey Fitness Leggings - GymShark

Trainers - Nike Roshe Run

 



Mothers Day - Family Lunch 





White Shirt - George Asda

Khaki Green Skinny Jeans - New Look

Shoes - River Island

Watch - Anne Klein

Rings - Gemporia

Bracelets - Pandora and Tiffany
 

























Hope you've had a lovely weekend yourselves! What have you been up to? Let me know what you got your mums for mothers day, or if your in the US what are you planning on getting her? If you want any links to any of these items seen in my pics just ask - everything is fairly new so should still be available to buy! As always thank you so much for reading,
Lots of Love Chlo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment