Wednesday 12 March 2014

Chlo Creates | It's Spring!



Finally my hometown has been visited by some lovely sunshine and the rain has gone away! Hooraayyy!! So I quickly took the opportunity to make the most of it in the beautiful countryside. Me and my sister went on a lovely ride out round the lanes on her horse, and saw the best sign of spring having arrived - baby lambs!! They were so adorable and cute, i totally fell in love! I also went for a meal at a canal side pub and had the yummiest dessert - would be rude not to, right?! Anyway here is my past couple of days in photos, enjoy! 




























I love Spring; seeing all the baby animals makes my heart melt! My sister works on a farmer's Hunting Yard and i love going to see all the piglets and lambs at this time of year. Or taking a stroll down the canal and seeing the baby ducks - aww so cute! But my favourite thing of all about Spring, is how excited it gets me for Summer!!! I literally can not wait for Summer 2014 - i have a feeling it's going to be a good one! Whats your favourite thing about Spring? Let me know in a comment below,
Love Chlo xo




No comments:

Post a Comment