Friday 4 April 2014

VIDEO | Confessions of a Shopaholic



Hi Everyone! I recently had a bit of a splurge and can't wait to share all my buys with you all! As i have so much to share and show you guys, i'm going to do my first video, eekk!

I've recently been trying to save money, but to me saving money means buying clothes from Primark, Asda, Tesco etc instead of my usual favourite shops, such as Zara and River Island. And as it had been a while since i bought from my favourite shops, i thought i had earned myself a splurge! That's how it works right?! ;) You'd totes do the same?!

Anyway, i'm working all weekend so i will film and post my video next week - keep a look out for it! There may be a few spring/summer buys you'd like to splurge on yourself!

Check back soon, lots of love Chlo xo









No comments:

Post a Comment