Wednesday 19 March 2014

BOTW | Bargains/Buys Of The Week ♥


Here are my Beauty & Fashion buys of the week and this week they were total bargains!


Fashion Buys 




I love this yellow polyester t-shirt, its so Spring! (if that even makes sense) but it is - yellow is the perfect colour for spring and i love how happy and fresh yellow is. I liked this t-shirt because it's perfect for a jeans and sandals going for lunch with friends or going shopping look.
George by Asda - £8





There are so many white shirts in all the shops at the moment but i loved this one not only because it was so cheap but because i feel you can create more than one look with it thanks to the gold detail. In the day you could team it with denim jeans and tanned ankle boots, or in the evening you could team it with black jeans, red or black heels and accessorize with a gold statement necklace and oversized clutch - two or more looks for a tena? Bargain!
George by Asda - £10





Cute little detailed daisy top. I wore this the other day with my jeans and converse to go out for a meal with my family. It was a lovely sunny day so i didn't need a jacket, making this outfit the perfect little summer look. I adore the neckline on this top and i don't think it would look misplaced in Topshop or Urban Outfitters or any other shop alike. I love getting a fashion look for less, get yours...
George by Asda - £8




Excuse me in the background of this photo - awful photography skills of mine! 

Ok so these weren't really a bargain but they were the very last pair in the shop in a size 5 - and to me that means it was meant to be; i was like Cinderella with the glass slipper! I've looked at this style of shoe for a while now and couldn't decide whether they were for me or not, but when i tried these on in the store i fell in love! I can't wait to pair them with some washed out denim ankle grazer jeans - i'll post photos soon!
River Island - £40



Beauty Buys




1. Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray. This was a re-buy, i bought this product last year, i like to spritz it through my hair after curling for a beach waves look. I love messy textured hair, you will hardly ever see me with sleek tidy hair - it just doesn't suit me. So this product is perfect for getting that messy look. But be careful not to spray it too close or too much as it can create a wet look, i also don't spray it on my roots or near the top of my head to prevent getting a greasy or wet look.
 Superdrug £3

2. Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. So i didn't realise i was coming close to the end of my Liz Earle cleanser, and whilst tight on money and the time i'll have to wait for it to be delivered, i decided to go out to my local drugstore in search of a temporary replacement. I'd never tried Biore products before but the assistant in the shop said their products were great for people with blemished prone skin. I'm still struggling with acne prone skin so i need something that's medically proven to help fight against spots. I don't feel i have used this product enough yet to be able to review the effectiveness of this product; i may do a review on the Biore products when i have.
Boots - £4.99

3. Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I think possibly the most reviewed and talked about lip scrub in the blogging world, so i wont ramble on too much about it. What i will say is, i had never considered buying a lip scrub before as my lips never really got dry even through the winter. However i then got hit with this awful cold a few weeks back which left me with the most horrible dry and flaky lips and still now they aren't completely back to normal. No matter how much Vaseline i used or Blistex or Carmex the horrible dryness just wouldn't budge! So i decided i needed to invest in this famous lip scrub - I've only used it once so far but have noticed a difference in the softness of my lips and the smell and taste is just incredible! I had to stop myself from literally getting a scoop on my finger and eating it! 



Thanks for reading, hope you got some bargains this week!
Lots of Love Chlo xo








1 comment:

  1. I'm loving white-soled shoes at the moment, those River Island ones are lovely!

    www.oh-chlo.com

    ReplyDelete