Thursday 20 February 2014

Chloe Creates | Radiant Skin



So this is my first post on my new blog and it of course has to be on my favorite Skincare;
Liz Earle. 
I'm constantly battling with teenage skin and have tried every brand of Skincare from: Clarins to Clean&Clear, Elemis to Eucerin, Dermalogica to Dead Sea Spa and none of them have worked for me like Liz Earle has. I like a lot of the products from other Skincare brands but i always find myself going back to Liz Earle. Why? I'm thinking its because of the squeeky clean feel it leaves my skin with and the super soft radiant glow it leaves behind. 
If like me you have tried everything for your dull looking skin this winter and nothing has worked wonders; i highly recommend giving the Liz Earle products a go.


I'm currently using their Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser for Oily/Combination Skin. I love the fact that Liz Earle caters to ALL skin types! The Cleanser, Toner and Moisturisers are tweeked and perfected to each skin type all you have to do is select which skin type you are. 


   


What Liz Earle Says:
"Cleanse, tone and moisturise, twice a day, every day for healthy-looking, beautiful skin. Remove all traces of make up, dirt and oil with our Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, refresh and brighten with our alcohol-free Instant Boost Skin Tonic, then soften and smooth with your choice of moisturiser."



I can honestly say it does what it says on the tin! Although a little pricey when purchasing all three:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - £14.75
Instant Skin Boost Tonic - £13.25
Skin Repair Moisturiser - £19.25
I highly recommend using all three together. They are designed to work together and i only got my optimum results when using all three.
1. I start with the cleanser which you apply to dry skin and wipe away with a warm muslin cloth (that comes with your order).
2. Follow with the toner which i apply to my face with a small cotton pad
3. Finally finish with the moisturiser. I do this routine morning and evening daily. However i sometimes skip out moisturising in the morning, as combined with my primer and foundation can sometimes leave me more oily than usual (and that's very oily!!) :( 


So if your fed up of your dull, blemished, dry, oily or ageing skin; give Liz Earle a try and let me know how you get on! Leave me any comments below of any other SkinCare that you know works wonders because, as great as i think Liz Earle is i am always looking to try different Skincare products. What can i say, i'm a girl! - i'm never fully satisfied!!

Go to http://uk.lizearle.com/ and happy shopping!
Love Chloe xo


Disclaimer - I do not work for Liz Earle or am affiliated with them in anyway. I have not been paid to post this blog and all products were purchased with my own money. Everything said is my own honest opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment